navigationmenu

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Business card ordering and faults


Vistaprint did have the option of different quality of paper, however they did not offer curved edges in which I want in my business card to have as a contemporary element.




Moo.com did offer a curved edges option in printing and the option of what finish you would like your business cards to be printed. I decided to go with matte as my design is text based rather than image.

I decided to order a 100 business cards as I thought this would be an appropriate amount due to graduating this year it will be key to get my name across especially with events like IMATS and our university graduate exhibition happening and this amount was also within my budget range.


Unfortunately when my business cards arrived I was disappointed with the quality of the printing as there were lots of dots that were not part of my design and which could lead to looking less professional when presenting these in the industry. I emailed Moo.com explaining this matter in which they kindly explained that it was due to the type of file they were uploaded in and that they would re-print and send them for me free of charge.



No comments :

Post a Comment