navigationmenu

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Developing my website

After adding my new logo and domain onto my website I feel that it has given a more cleaner and professional look. As I do not want to refine myself to one area of make-up at this moment of time I have decided to have the categories, Fashion/Editorial, Beauty, Theatre, Screen and Special Effects as areas for my portfolio. These are in a dropdown bar so viewers can easily access the area of portfolio they wish to see. I also made sure that with the images in my portfolio pages they can see the credits of the collaborative work by hovering over the image once clicked.
I wanted to make my contact details easily accessible in which I have put them on the bottom right hand corner of each page. I have also created an email box on my contact page along with icons that can access my make-up social network accounts.

To access my website you can click the link 'WEBSITE' on this blog (top left) or you can type www.jessicabarba.com into your internet browser.

Below are screenshots of how my website looks both on computer and on a mobile phone device:




















No comments :

Post a Comment