Below is his website: http://www.samerkhouzami.com/
All images above via: http://www.samerkhouzami.com/
Instagram via: https://instagram.com/samerkhouzami/
Twitter via: https://twitter.com/Samer_khouzami
Facebook via: https://www.facebook.com/SamerKhouzami
Strengths on website:
. Sleek logo combing his initials
. Large images of make-up as background, shows immediately the subject
. Images are shown in a high quality resolution
. Smooth transition through each page
. Clear contact page
. Social media links
I thought Samer Khouzami was very professional and sleek looking however I did find a few elements that made it more difficult to use as a visitor on the site:
. Music plays instantly as background
. Social media icons are very small
. Drop down menu in small font
. Overall font very small and can't zoom in
I think what really pulls all of his marketing tools together is the use of his logo. You can see that Khouzami has used also as a copyright stamp on his instagram photos in which helps identify that the make-up is of his work.








No comments :
Post a Comment