Strengths:
. I was able to note faults in work and reflect how I could of done it better
. Spoke in formal manner
Weaknesses:
. Body Language is shy looking, hand over mouth etc
. Said um a lot
. Technicals faults, blog wouldn't log in should of checked before hand
. Didn't go into much detail in how my skills could transfer for the job role
For me personally I was disappointed with the structure of my presentation in which led to a lot of long pauses from
nerves. The feed back from panel members helped me into identify what strengths and weaknesses they were an
employer. One of the main positive elements from my feedback was my CV, business card, website design. An area
which was notified was my body language such as hand in pockets and that because Strictly Come Dancing has a
lot of bold, loud looks my portfolio needs to have more looks based in this genre. This has made me think that would
be good to look into hair styling courses as this was also in area in which was lacking in my portfolio.








No comments :
Post a Comment