navigationmenu

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Lan Nguyen

I wanted to look at Lan Nguyen's work as she is very much someone who inspires me to follow the beauty/editorial industry.
Lan Nguyen's website:
http://www.lan-makeup.com/


All images above via: http://www.lan-makeup.com/

Via: https://www.facebook.com/lanmakeup

Via: https://www.twitter.com/lanslondon

Website:
. Clean layout, black and white makes the colour of portfolio images stand out as the main focal point
. Easy to navigate, four clear sections of different types of work
. Media link shows direct links to the youtube videos
. Social media links to Facebook and Twitter easy to access
. Direct email link

I thought Lan Nguyen's website was very professional and sleek looking. What really stood out was the quality of the images both make-up wise and resolution wise. You can see that all of her portfolio images have the make-up to be the main focal point of the image. The only element I couldn't see on her website was her Instagram link.

You can also see throughout on Facebook and Twitter that her posts talk only about make-up orientated subjects which gives a mature professional look to the target audience.









No comments :

Post a Comment