navigationmenu

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Logo Design Process

Communication with my designer was really professional and quick. She created me three logos to choose from which are below:

Logo one (Left)
Even though I liked the composition of this design it wont fit my website template very well due to my website widthways scrollbar on the home page in which the banner is very slim. I also think the swirls on my initials are too large in which distorts the J and B and again gives it a more informal look.

Logo Two (Top Right)
This logo was my choice due to the fact I liked how the composition of the logo would fit my website well and the swirls are less defined in which makes the J and B more recognisable at first glance.

Logo Three (Bottom Right)
Although I did like this logo, again I thought the swirls were a little overpowering to the overall look and it wasn't as sleek as logo two.



No comments :

Post a Comment